Don't just survive; Thrive
My low life points have been a gift.
My lowest moments have got me to the here and now, they have got me to be the person I am today, doing work that I love’ and for that I am grateful.
I would describe myself as a positive person and I truly believe this is what has got me here and still smiling.
In everything, there is a positive. It does not mean that the situation itself has to be positive, it means that there are positives to be found within the situation. Sometimes it is harder to identify but there is always a positive even if the positive is the learning from the experience.
I’m not 'wonder woman' and I most definitely do not have any special powers, what I have learned is to manage each day, put my best effort into it, and be confident that every daily small step is taking me closer to the person I want to be and the life I want to live.
My Top Tips to help you to ‘Thrive’
• Focus on increasing the positive. Increasing what you want more of in your life means that there is much less room for the things you don’t want.
• Identify the things that make you feel good, the things that fulfil you and make you laugh and smile. Show gratitude for these things daily.
• Choose what and who fills your headspace and remove negative press, negative people and negative thoughts as much as you possibly can.
• Set yourself goals to work towards, small medium and large so that you have something to focus and work towards.
• Regularly take a step out of your comfort zone, even if it’s only a small step! When you hear myself saying “I can’t”, add the word ‘YET’
The most important thing for me is to enjoy the journey as much as possible. That way, if the end goal changes, I don’t resent the time and steps I have already taken. I just see it as a ‘detour’, or at best a ‘scenic route’.
Are you ready to move from survival mode and begin to thrive? Why not book in a call and we can talk through how coaching can support you.