Updated: Mar 4, 2021
If you are considering working with a life coach, It is really important you embark on the journey when you are really ready so that the coach you choose can help you create your tomorrow while loving your today.
How do you know when the time is right and when you have found the right coach for you?
Here are my top 10 points to consider, to help you make the best decision for you.
It is the best time when:
1. You know that you are ready to make real changes and need support and guidance to help you determine what can work.
2. You have lots of thoughts and ideas which need to be un-picked and sorted out.
3. You have beliefs that are holding you back from where you want to get to.
4. You get so far and then hit a block that you can't seem to get past. You know that often the blocker is you.
5. You have tried on your own and despite all your efforts and energy, you aren't getting where you know you can get to.
If you are nodding and saying yes to the first 5 then read on.
Finding the best coach to meet your needs.
Who is best placed to support and guide you?
6. Research who is out there, check their websites and social media. If you are open to online coaching then consider searching wider afield.
7. Check their testimonials and reviews. Are they working with, and supporting people like you? What services do they provide that would help support you best? Are they within your budget?
8. Explore their free content. Does it resonate? Do you feel a connection with their style, personality, approach?
9. Book in a free call and talk things through. Get a feel for the coach and how they work. Ask questions. Pay attention to how you feel after the call?
10. Take your time making a decision. Are you ready to invest time and energy as well as money? Are you ready to push through what has been holding you back until now? Which coach do you feel is best to guide and support you?
This is as much about you, as it is about choosing the 'right' coach for you.
Coaching is very personal. You need to feel and trust that it is a safe space for you to be open and honest so that the coach can support you.
If you are ready and looking for a coach and you would like to have a chat then you can book in your free call with me here